Free Your Family from Financial Burden
You may have already decided to pre-plan your funeral or cremation arrangements, but you have you considered pre-paying as well? Pre-paying allows you to lock in funeral services, cremation arrangements, and merchandise at today’s prices, which helps you to avoid inflation. At South Brevard Funeral Home, Palm Bay Funeral Home and East Coast Cremation, we encourage you to start a payment plan now so that your loved ones will not be left with the bill later.
When you pre-pay for your funeral or cremation, you ensure that your family will not have to bear the financial burden of planning at the last minute. With the cost of funerals and cremations increasing every year, you can save your loved ones a great deal of financial stress by planning now.
Prepaying offers you and your family the following benefits:
- Ensures that money will be available for your arrangements when the time comes
- Allows you to plan and pay for your arrangements now if you don’t have anyone to plan your final arrangements
- Helps your family to avoid ever-increasing funeral and cremation costs
- Whether your time comes a year from now or 30 years for now, your arrangements will cost no more than they do today
How does pre-paying work?
If you would like to set up a pre-payment plan with us, one of our experienced staff members will meet with you at your home or in one of our offices. We will discuss your individual needs and customize a plan specifically for you.
Upon finalizing advance arrangements, you will receive guaranteed inflation protection. Your can confirm your plan with either a single payment or interest-free monthly payments. These payments are placed in a trust or insurance policy, regulated by the State of Florida and then released to us only after we provide your requested services.
No matter how you choose to pay for your plan, pre-funding now will prevent your loved ones from facing the financial burden of paying for your funeral in the future.
Contact us today to learn more about our pre-payment options. We will be more than happy to schedule a meeting with you to discuss pre-payment plans.
Plan Now to Help Your Family Later
At South Brevard Funeral Home, Palm Bay Funeral Home and East Coast Cremation, we not only offer advance arrangements-we highly recommend them. An advance arrangement plan protects your family from being forced to make difficult and costly decisions after your death. Advance planning your funeral or cremation arrangements also will provide your loved ones with the comfort of knowing they are respecting your wishes.
Advance planning offers you and your family peace of mind. Don’t leave your family to make these emotional choices when you can put your wishes in writing now!
We can help you make important decisions about your advance arrangements and determine precisely what type of services you desire. At your request, one of our experienced staff members will meet with you at your home or in one of our offices. We will discuss your individual needs and customize a plan specifically for you. By putting your requests in writing now, you can take comfort in knowing that your wishes will be followed down to every small detail when the time comes.
Three good reasons to plan your funeral or cremation in advance:
Still not sure about whether or not you should plan ahead? Here are three very important reasons to plan your funeral or cremation now:
- Ensure your wishes are followed exactly as you desire
- Lock in services at today’s prices to free your loved ones from financial stress
- Save your family from having to make stressful decisions during a painful time
Plus, when you plan ahead for your funeral or cremation, you have the power to make decisions about every detail of your service, including:
- Whether you want to be buried or cremated
- What type of service you desire and where you would like the service to be held
- Cemetery or memorial location preferences
- Religious or fraternal customs to be followed at the service
- Military style funeral or benefits
- Casket Bearers
- Particular clothing or jewelry you wish to be buried in
- Special readings and/or type of music
- Casket or urn preferences
- Type of monument or marker
- Flowers, food and other details
At South Brevard Funeral Home, Palm Bay Funeral Home and East Coast Cremation, we are fully committed to accommodating your wishes and meeting your needs. When you work with us to make unhurried, informed decisions about you or your loved one’s funeral or cremation arrangements, you will gain a sense of well-being and comfort.
Contact us today to learn more about our advance planning options.